Episode 30 of the Sultans of Shadilay Podcast.
Hang out with us in our Discord: https://discord.gg/ppqBJ8wDNv
Commission our artist: https://ko-fi.com/trym1991
If you’d like to support us please like, subscribe, or share on social media.
If you feel super generous feel free to show your support at one of the places below:
These sources are courtesy of The Lotus Eaters:
- Mostly Peaceful, Legalised Looting
- Seth Rogen Proves LA is Trash
- The Vicar of Science is Afraid
- Jussie Smollett Trial
ASU Kyle Protest
- Woke students want Kyle Rittenhouse kicked out of ASU, call him a ‘blood-thirsty murderer’
- Arizona State University students protest ‘Killer Kyle’ Rittenhouse attending classes
- ASU students protest over Kyle Rittenhouse even after he drops enrollment
- ASU Students Protest Kyle Rittenhouse Attending University Even Though He Doesn’t
- South African Doctor Who Raised Alarm About Omicron Variant: ‘Symptoms Were So Different And So Mild’
- Rapid COVID-19 vaccine booster shot update and retaining masks needed to curtail Omicron, experts say
- COVID-19: Omicron has ‘substantial’ ability to evade immunity from previous coronavirus infection
Howard Springs “Quarantine” Facility
Criminal investigation launched over border breach NT
Police Commissioner Jamie Chalker said a criminal investigation would be launched into the woman’s death, which he said “apparently [has] links to a breach of Chief Health Officer directions”.
Authorities have previously blamed a Cairns woman, who they say lied on a border entry form, for the outbreak that began in Darwin in early November and then spread to Katherine.
Commissioner Chalker said officers from the Major Crime Unit would be investigating.
“Suffice to say that the Northern Territory community can be satisfied that the NT Police are investigating the causation and links that may have been to the passing of this lady,” he said.
- Teenagers from remote NT community arrested after escape from Howard Springs COVID quarantine facility (archive)
Mandates & Borders
- NSW patients ostracised in Queensland hospitals due to COVID policy, doctor says
- Why Victoria’s lockdown killed four newborn babies
- AstraZeneca uncovers ‘trigger’ of blood clots after its jab
- Coronavirus vaccine: AstraZeneca blood clotting trigger found by scientists
- Scientists discover ‘smoking gun’ link between AstraZeneca vaccine and lethal blood clots
- Two more rounds of booster jabs to come as Government orders ‘variant-proof’ Covid vaccines